☼ Other projects
Blog on gender studies research
- Launched in 2015.
Work in progress
- Review of Ras Shamra Tablet Inventory (RSTI) to RIDE.
- Co-editing with Amy Gansell et Alessandro Di Ludovico a dedicated volume on digital humanities for ancient Near Eastern civilizations and neighbourings.
- Addition of ugaritic transcriptions to the Cuneiform Digital Library Initiative (CDLI) — notably Narrative texts of the scribe ʾIlimilku of Ugarit.
- Collaboration with the Online Cultural and Historical Research Environment (OCHRE) of the Oriental Institute of Chicago for adding XML-TEI variables for analyzing power relationships to Ras Shamra Tablet Inventory (RSTI)
I lead the project with the collaboration of Kaan Eraslan (Ph.D candidate EPHE)
This project aims to find some of the funding for attendees conferences/seminaries:
- travel costs of students from humanities
- Scholars living in war-torn countries
Project lauching by September 2017.
Power’s relationships ontology
with kind collaboration of Terhi Nurmikko-Fuller from the Australian National University
Planned project after my Ph.D dissertation, 2018-19.